- Executive Director and Chief Executive Officer: Mr. Li Yi
- is an executive director and chief executive officer of the Company. He joined J.P. Morgan China in October 2014 as chairman and chief executive officer, overseeing the overall operations of the group’s business in China and chairing its China management committee. Mr. Li focused on building a strong and comprehensive professional management team to support the all-around healthy development of J.P. Morgan’s business in China from a long-term strategic perspective. Mr. Li was appointed as the chairman of J.P. Morgan Chase Bank (China) Company Limited in April 2015, and was promoted to vice chairman of Global Banking, J.P. Morgan in May 2018, dedicated to improving the degree of internationalization of China capital market and the level of Chinese enterprises’ involvement in international capital markets. In September 2019, Mr. Li assumed the role of chairman of J.P. Morgan Securities (China) Company Limited, which was the first newly established foreign controlled joint venture securities company in China. Before joining J.P. Morgan, Mr. Li served as the chairman and country head of UBS China, and the chairman of UBS Securities Co., Ltd. Under the leadership of Mr. Li, UBS successfully established the first Sino-foreign fully licensed securities joint venture company in China, and built various China platforms such as securities, banking, wealth management, asset management and futures and options. From 2001 to 2005, Mr. Li was the managing director of China Merchants Holdings (International) Company Limited; during that period, the company’s overall performance increased by approximately four times and the company was included in the Hang Seng Index in 2004. In 2004, Mr. Li was selected as one of the “Most Outstanding Business Leaders in Asia” by CNBC Asia. In 2016, leveraging on his “strategy-driven” management concept and effective management, Mr. Li became the only one in the industry named as the “Chinese Investment Banker in Ten Years” by China Business Network. In 2018, Mr. Li was granted the “Global Multinational Corporation Leaders Outstanding Contribution Award” by the China International Council for the Promotion of Multinational Corporations. From 1976 to 1980, Mr. Li was a professional soccer player. Mr. Li graduated from Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania with an MBA degree. Before that, he graduated and holds a bachelor’s degree in law from China University of Political Science and Law, as well as a bachelor’s degree from Beijing Sport University.
- Executive Director: Mr. Tse Hsin
- is an executive director and a vice president of the Company. He is mainly responsible for the acquisition and merger activities of the Group. He is also the Group’s spokesman. Mr. Tse Hsin graduated from the University of Hong Kong with a Bachelor’s Degree (Honors) in Industrial Engineering. He joined the Group in August, 1995 as an assistant to the president of the Company and served as the general manager of Xian C.P. Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. Mr. Tse Hsin was a council member of the first council and the executive council member of the second council of Chaozhou Natives Chamber of Commerce Beijing. He is also an executive member of the Right Protection Association for the Medical Treatment Equipment Enterprises of the Shaanxi Province, the vice chairman of the fourth council of the Foreign Invested Enterprises Association of the Shaanxi Province, the executive member of the third committee of the Shaanxi Cancer Fighting Association and the vice chairman of the World Chinese Medicine and Pharmaceutical Professional Joint Committee. He was awarded the “Outstanding Management Award for Foreign-invested Enterprises of Shaanxi Province” by the Shaanxi Provincial Government and the “Outstanding entrepreneur who cares about his staff” by the Shaanxi Foreign Invested Enterprises Association. He was a director of CT Tianqin and Beijing Tide, and is currently a director of NJCTT and CP Qingdao, a supervisor of CT Tianqing, and the president of Chia Tai Shaoyang Orthopedic Hospital.
- Executive Director: Ms. Li Mingqin
- is currently a vice president of the Company and a director of Beijing Tide, Chia Tai Shaoyang Orthopedic Hospital, CP Boai Investment Ltd., and Jiangsu CT Qingjiang, and is principally responsible for the investment affairs of the Group. Ms. Li graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of Beijing Chinese Medicine University with a Bachelor Degree in medicine. Prior to joining the Company, Ms. Li had worked in Sino-Japanese Friendly Hospital and Beijing Chinese Medicine University, engaged in teaching of medicines, development of new medicines and medicine management. During the period from 1992 to 1995, Ms. Li had been engaged in post-doctorate research in the Medicine School of University of Colorado, USA and the Medical College of the University of Massachusetts. Ms. Li joined the Group in March, 1997 and has 37 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- CFO:Ms. Ma Jiayin Jennie
- Group Chief Financial Officer, is responsible for financial matters of the Group. Ms. Ma obtained her MBA from Columbia Business School and Bachelor of Science from New York University Stern School of Business. She is a Certified Public Ac-countant and a CFA Charterholder, and has over 20 years of experience with large multinationals in various accounting and finance capacities.
- CMO:Mr.Mao Li
- Dr.Mao,Chief Medical Officer , have more than 35 years extensive experience in oncology clinical practice, clinical and basic research, and leadership; A world-renowned physician-scientist in upper aerodigestive tract malignancies.He received his clinical medicine degree from Nanjing Medical University and completed his postdoctoral research and study at Mayo Hospital and Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine in the United States. Dr.Mao is the Professor of M. D. Anderson Cancer Center and The University of Maryland School of Dentistry, and also the Visiting Professor (National Thousand Talents Plan) of Shanghai Jiao Tong University in China.Dr.Mao have a broad experience in clinical medicine and biomedical research technologies, and have authors/coauthors >200 scientific articles with >25,000 citations in literature and H-index 74 (based on Google Scholar) and hold multiple patents.
- Vice president:Ms. Li Qian
- The vice president of the group. Ms. Li graduated from Nankai University with a master's degree in management, and has the qualifications of Chinese certified public accountant and international certified internal auditor. Before joining the group, she worked in Ernst & Young Huaming certified public accountants and Deloitte Huayong certified public accountants, engaged in audit and assurance. Ms. Li joined the group in June 2009 and has more than 15 years of working experience in auditing.
- Company secretary:Mr. Chan Oi Nin Derek
- Mr. Chan Oi Nin Derek, was appointed as company secretary of the Company in August, 2015. Mr. Chan has over 20 years of experience in accounting and auditing and, before joining the Company, was the company secretary of another company listed on the Stock Exchange. He is a fellow member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants and an associate member of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants. Mr. Chan received a Bachelor of Science degree from the Chinese University of Hong Kong in 1989 and an MBA degree from Monash University in 1995.